The 13th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP’13) will take place at the University of Linz, Austria on July 11-13, with a pre-conference on July 9-10.
ICCHP focuses on eInclusion for people with disabilities and older adults enabling a more independent life, participation and inclusion and improved services and support. By its nature, ICCHP has a wide area of topics and a future oriented mission:
* Full and short to be published in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science
* Special track on Universal Learning Design (ULD), organised by the Support Centre for Students with Special Needs, Masaryk University Brno, Czech Republic
* Organise your own Special Thematic Session (STS)
* Workshops, tutorials and seminars
* Meetings, presentations, posters and exhibition
* Young Researchers Consortium (YRC)
* ICCHP Summer University 2012: Math, Science and Statistics for Visually Impaired Users
* Project:Possibility – Programming Competition for eAccessibility Solutions
* The Austrian Computer Society’s ICCHP Roland Wagner Award in the range of 3000€
Come and get involved and distribute the call widely!