Survey – Mobile Training for Home and Health Caregiver For People with Disabilities and Older PeopleJun 17
M-Care (Mobile Training for Home and Health Caregiver For People with Disabilities and Older People – http://mcare-project.eu/) has just released its pan-European survey among current or potential personal care givers (PCGs) in Turkey, Bulgaria, Belgium, Germany and Greece. In addition, they also contact people with disabilities (PwD), older people, family members of PwD, policy makers, training/VET centres and care centres in order to:
- identify the needs of the project’s end-users (personal caregivers for people with disabilities and/or older people) and beneficiaries (PwD, older people, family members, stakeholders).
- obtain a good perception of the need for adjustments in existing PCG training practices to enable the trainees (users) and beneficiaries to achieve personal accomplishment and satisfaction.
- define a set of learning activities appropriate to and usable across a range of identified user needs.
- gain familiarity with the nature and potential value of adjustments in training methods and in learning strategies to meet the needs of end-users and beneficiaries.
- identify and highlight similarities and differences between national contexts in the partner countries.
- Persons With Disabilities – old persons
- (Potential) Personal Care Givers (PCGs)
- Policy makers
- Training centres / care centres
- Φορείς χάραξης πολιτικής
- Άτομα με αναπηρία / Ηλικιωμένοι
- Προσωπικοί Φροντιστές
- Κέντρα κατάρτισης / επαγγελματικής εκπαίδευσης & κέντρα φροντίδας
This project (M-Care – 539913-LLP-1-2013-1-TR-LEONARDO-LMP) has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.