Call for papers: Deadline 5 May 2015
You are invited to submit an academic paper to the ITAG2015 Conference.
We welcome multidisciplinary papers which focus on the exploration of innovative technologies within the areas of Education, Health and Disability.
Examples of themes and topics include (but don’t let this restrict you):
Games and Education
- Serious Games for health scenarios
- Learning and instructional theory for games-based learning
- Serious games and community / cultural awareness
- Virtual environments for health
- Evaluation and future of games-based learning
- The psychology of serious games
- Hardware development for serious games
- Use of mobile games for learning
- Human – Robot interaction
- Quality of Life Technologies
- Mobile and Wearable Systems
- Applications to improve health and wellbeing of children and the elderly
- Brain Computer interfaces
Games and Psychology
- Psychology of games
- Motivations for playing (e.g. player typology)
- Video games’ psychosocial implications (e.g. gaming addiction, behavioral change, use of VR)
- Psychology of game design (e.g. immersion, realism, reward system)
- Player identity (e.g. clans and groups affiliation, avatar embodiment)
If you would like to present a paper, please prepare an abstract to a maximum of 500-words. If you are hoping to exhibit or produce a poster, a 300-word abstract is required.
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday 5 May 2015 and abstracts should be submitted via the ITAG Easychair submission page.
Authors of successful ITAG15 papers can choose to submit to one of the following publications:
- Journal of Assistive Technologies
- Xplore TM and CSDL
Authors will be informed of how to submit to the above publications in the acceptance notifications which will be sent in July.
If you have any questions or would like further assistance when submitting your paper, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the conversation
We will be providing regular conference updates on our twitter pages @ITAG15.
Join the conversation, using hashtag #ITAG15.
Visit the ITAG15 conference website