The 12th International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility takes place on October 25 – 27, 2010 in Orlando, Florida, USA.
The ASSETS conference explores the use of computing and information technologies to help persons with disabilities and older adults. ASSETS is the premier forum for presenting innovative research on the design and use of both mainstream and specialized assistive technologies. This includes the use of technology by and in support of:
– individuals with hearing, sight and other sensory impairments
– individuals with motor impairments
– individuals with memory, learning and cognitive impairments
– individuals with multiple impairments
– older adults
– professionals who work with these populations
All contributions are peer-reviewed by an international Program Committee. Accepted papers, posters and demonstrations will be archived in the ACM digital library. Select authors will be invited to submit extended versions to a special issue of the ACM Transactions on Accessible Computing (TACCESS).
More information on the event website.