The 7th European conference “Design, by all – Challenges of design promotion in Europe” will be organised in Paris on 11-12 January 2010 at the Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie, 37 Avenue Corentin Carriou, 75020 Paris, France.
Its programme offers unique insights on :
– the use of design approaches towards communities, including services and social design;
– how are living labs and other user-centred approaches paving the way to new businesses and social inclusion;
– with an synthesis of more than 300 entries to the three editions of the Design Management Europe Award, where else could you get an overview of the various contributions of design to business strategy;
– the new design strategies that some businesses are implementing in response to economical and environmental challenges;
– and, last but not least, what can be expected to come out of the European Commission’s consultation on “Design as a driver of user-centred innovation”.
Register, using this link.