The First International Conference on Universal Technology will be held May 19 – 20, 2010 at Oslo University College in the heart of Oslo, Norway. The conference addresses all issues related to universal access, including universal design of computing systems, the evaluation of such systems, guidelines, legislature, training programmes, research results and overall best practices and experiences.
Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
– Universal technology
– Accessible interaction techniques
– Universal design process
– Policy, standardization and guidelines
– Acceptance and competence building
– Paper deadline: January 15
– Author notification: February 15
– Camera ready paper: April 1
More information on the event website.